- Location: Woy Woy NSW
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Counselling & Help Line
- Mediation & Advocacy
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- People with disability
Wednesday and Thursday
Induction and on the job training
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
General Administration activities including Answering phones, type meeting minutes, manage bookings.
**This opportunity comes to you via Volunteering Central Coast. Please ring 43297122 to make a booking for either a telephone or face-to-face interview so we can refer you for this role or visit Volunteering Central Coast website and submit your interest**