- Location: Randwick NSW
- Category: Family Services
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Fundraising & Events
- Skilled Volunteers
Regular - more than 6 months
Flexible (2-3 times a week)
Event/event management experience
Children’s Cancer Institute is the only independent medical research institute in Australia wholly dedicated to putting an end to childhood cancer.
Fundraising events are critical in enabling us to continue our research into curing childhood cancer. To support our upcoming fundraising initiatives, the Events team are looking for a volunteer Event Coordinator. This role will play an active role in the total event lifecycle of Diamond Ball Melbourne and Diamond Ball Sydney as supported by our Events Executive.
The Event Coordinator/Events Intern role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is currently studying Event Management or has previous experience in organising events. Their responsibilities may include:
- Assisting the Events team in planning and delivering upcoming events
- Liaising with third party suppliers
- Setting and maintaining timelines on event projects
Skills/qualities required for the role:
- Currently studying in the Event Management field
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Planning, organisation and time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- 'Can do' attitude
We are looking for volunteers who are available at least two times a week for the next 3 months.
To apply, please leave your name and number and send a copy of your resume to volunteer @ ccia. org. au.