- Location: Perth WA
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Music & Entertainment
- Tour Guides, Information, & Heritage
One off - an event
Flexibility to co-host at times and locations convenient to you.
on the job
- National Police Certificate *
Passion for social inclusion
Enjoys meeting and getting to know people from different backgrounds
Willingness to offer their time and energy for the benefit of others
Patience ad kindness
•Organised ad reliable
• National Police certificate
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The role of the Event Co-‐Host is to provide support to Event Hosts at small, inclusive social gatherings to bring together members of the Network. Members of the Network are from all walks of life, including people with intellectual or physical disabilities, mental healthi ssues, or people from different cultural and ethnic backgrounds, as well as general members of the community. Attend one small social gathering each month (average event size 6-‐20 people) organised by an Event Host to assist them with meeting and greeting members, setting up equipment and sharing in the social experience.