- Location: Camberwell VIC
- Category: Other
Type of work
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- Wheelchair Access
Regular - more than 6 months
Thursdays during school term:- French 9.30am-10.30am and Italian 2.00pm - 3.30pm
Short orientation of safe practice and familiarization with the organization and facility.
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of Bowen Street Community Centre.
Do you speak, French or Italian? This is an opportunity to assist the local community to practice their French and Italian conversation skills. Sessions are conducted on Thursdays during school term.
If you enjoy teaching and speak French or Italian - volunteer with our organisation as a conversation facilitator.
Key skills or tasks
- Teach a small informal Conversation class every Thursday during school term
- Ability to speak French or Italian
- Great communication skills