- Location: Seaford SA, Wayville SA, Mount Barker SA, Glengowrie SA, Evanston Park SA
- Category: Health
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
Regular - more than 6 months
flexible days/times depending on elders time and your time available. Approximately 30 minutes and 30 minutes for a chat and coffee.
Volunteer Corporate Induction, Site Orientation, Education from Physio regarding exercises and equip
- National Police Certificate *
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The physio has set exercise plans for independent elders, they attend their set afternoon sessions with Physio but additionally desire to pop to the exercise area or another area to keep busy in a passive way keeping their hands and legs moving. Active ageing with exercise has great health benefits no matter the age.