- Location: Alice Springs NT
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- Travelling Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Monday - Saturday 9am to 4pm
Full on the job training
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
A Police clearance is required.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The St Vincent de Paul Society in Australia has more than 40,000 members and volunteers, who work hard to assist people in need and combat social injustice across Australia. Internationally, the Society operates in 149 countries and has over 950,000 members.
Requirement is to
- Help at counter
- Sort and price clothing