- Location: Brisbane City QLD
- Category: Arts & Culture
Type of work
- Writing & Editing
- Skilled Volunteers
Human Ventures Limited (Human) is a Brisbane based Arts and Cultural Social Enterprise who believe in the power of harnessing creativity to generate lasting change. We are passionate and driven in our mission to empower, educate and support young people to create more meaningful futures for themselves and their communities.
Human has been established for over 23 years and has worked with many young people, predominantly focusing in outer urban, regional and remote communities.
We are currently looking to grow Human’s program support and to do this we are seeking the skills of an experienced Grant Writer, to work closely with the General Manger to maximise financial sustainability.
• Conduct research into available grants and other funding opportunities
• Seek information from funding bodies (philanthropic trusts, government departments, local councils etc.), community groups and potential project partners
• Collaborate closely with the General Manager in preparing grant proposals
• Write and prepare grant applications, supporting documents and grant acquittals
• Experience in the Non for Profit Arts and Cultural sector
• Documented grant seeking/grant writing
• Strong organisational and research skills
• Ability to work within tight deadlines
• Excellent written communication skills
This position is a volunteer position and would require a minimum of 4 hours per week, either at Human’s office in the Brisbane CBD, or working from home.
To apply, please forward your CV and a covering letter addressing each of the above points (no more than 1 page).