- Location: Chelmer QLD
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Skilled Volunteers
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Regular - more than 6 months
Wednesday mornings from 10am-12pm. Art and Crafts Activity begins at 10am
All Regis volunteers receive yearly mandatory training and support. Regis
- National Police Certificate *
- Police Check (free for volunteers)*
- Stat Dec
- Positive Attitude
- Interest and/or skills in various arts and crafts
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Providing the best care is just one part of the job at Regis Aged Care. We support our care recipients to live the life they want with activities, outings and entertainment. Our Volunteers are key to our program and to enriching people’s daily living with their experience and skills.
Regis Chelmer require Arts & Crafts assistants every Wednesday morning from 10.00am- 12pm
Volunteers will be assisting with the set up, assisting residents during various arts and crafts activities, and the clean up of resources.
All Regis volunteers are covered by insurance and receive ongoing training and support. Regis is not Centrelink approved and cannot provide volunteer placement hours for people on Newstart.