- Location: Chelmer QLD
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Monday mornings from 10am to 12pm. Ladies group starts at 10.30am
All Regis volunteers receive ongoing yearly mandatory training and support.
- National Police Certificate *
- Police Check (free for volunteers)*
- Stat Dec
- Positive Attitude
- Good communication skills
* Arranged via Regis, details to be provided on expression of interest.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Providing the best care is just one part of the job at Regis Aged Care. We support our care recipients to live the life they want with activities, outings and entertainment. Our Volunteers are key to our program and to enriching people’s daily living with their experience and skills.
Regis Chelmer requires female volunteers to assist/facilitate the Ladies Group every Monday morning from 10am-12pm. Ladies Group includes High Teas, conversation groups, guest speakers and various art projects.
All Regis volunteers are covered by insurance and receive ongoing training and support. Regis is not Centrelink approved and cannot provide volunteer placement hours for people on Newstart.