- Location: Port Melbourne VIC
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Tour Guides, Information, & Heritage
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience & Internships
4-8 hours a week (over 1-2 days) flexible depending on your availability (usually mornings)
Training provided. No previous experience necessary.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
No, this is a voluntary position.
Do you love Port Melbourne and Port Phillip? Do you want to share our amazing history and culture with visitors? Volunteer for Waterfront Welcomers now! We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate people. We'd love to have you. We have a great team of volunteers.
Waterfront Welcomers recruits & trains volunteers to provide a warm welcome to arriving cruise ship passengers and crew at Station Pier Port Melbourne from October-March each year. The volunteers provide local area information to visitors and encourage them to spend more time in Port Melbourne and explore the municipality. Contact us on 9645 1476 or email us for an application form or more information.