- Location: Australind WA
- Category: Disability Services
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience & Internships
Flexible, Monday to Friday
- National Police Certificate *
Good reading and writing skills, good life skills.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This role is to assist a male client (aged around 40) to read and write letters. This is the client's main way of communicating with friends and family and people in his community. Preferable location is Australind Library as client lives in Australind, but Bunbury Library or Enable South West Office would also be acceptable.