- Location: Redland Bay QLD
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Retail & Sales
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Groups of 10 or more
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience & Internships
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
A few hours
4 hrs per week
All volunteers will undergo mandatory induction and WHS training.
- National Police Certificate *
Blue Care carry out National Police Certificate checks at no cost to the individual.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Blue Care Bayside runs two 'Op Shops' and we are seeking volunteers to support an already established team of volunteers. The shops are located at Redland Bay and Alexandra Hills. Our Redland Bay shop opens Tuesdays between 8 and 11:30 am and Alexandra Hills opens on Friday's between 8 and 11:30.