- Location: Mount Eliza VIC
- Category: Disability Services
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Groups of 10 or more
- People with disability
Regular - more than 6 months
Min. 3 hours.
Mentoring with Op Shop Manager
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Happy disposition, good with people, willing to pitch in, team player, customer service skills would be beneficial but not mandatory.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Volunteers required to help staff in an opportunity shop based in Mt.Eliza that helps raise funds for a Frankston based charity supporting people living with a disability. The gift of your time for a few hours each week would make a big difference.