- Location: Sydney NSW
- Category: Other
Type of work
- Counselling & Help Line
- Education & Training
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Mediation & Advocacy
- Research, Policy, & Analysis
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Writing & Editing
Regular - less than 6 months
Minimum of 2 hours per week
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Grant Writer works closely with the CEO and Do What You Can Team to maximise the financial sustainability of Do What You Can. Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct research into available grants and other funding opportunities.
- Research requirements and sustainability of available grants.
- Seek information from funding bodies(philanthropic trusts, government departments,local councils etc.),community groups and potential project partners.
- Collaborate closely with the CEO in grant proposal preparation.
- Write and prepare grant applications,supporting documents and grant acquittals.
- Participating in our social media activities, fundraising
- Understanding of privacy legislation and confidentiality
Other related duties as delegated.
This opportunity is for committed and well-organised applicants, who are ready to become our brand ambassadors. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.