- Location: Sydney NSW
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Tour Guides, Information, & Heritage
- Translating & Interpreting
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
One off - a few hours
On the job training
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our Greek speaking Seniors group require volunteers for social support on Tuesday mornings/afternoons. The group meets in South-West Sydney, around half an hour from the Sydney CBD.
You will be hanging out in the community, going on bus trips and supporting the social inclusion of Elders in our community.
There are many ways to can get involved, so please feel free to call and see how you can volunteer with us.
Tasks may include socialising with Greek Elders, participating in games, puzzles and exercises, assisting with technology, lending a hand to support staff and coming up with new ideas with the group.
- National Police Check Required
- Ability to be collaborative