- Location: Sydney NSW
- Category: Education & Training
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Skilled Volunteers
Regular - more than 6 months
6 - 10 hours a week.
House To Grow is committed to providing suitable training in support of our health and safety, discrimination and privacy policies.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Strong grant writing skills and experience are absolutely essential to fulfill the requirements of this role.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
House To Grow will reimburse you for any reasonable out-of-pocket expenses.
House to Grow is a not-for-profit organization. Our priority is to transform lives through education, health and personal development, based on the four pillars of the human essence - mental, emotional, physical and spiritual.
We are now at an exciting stage where everything is happening, and we need motivated volunteers to support our development.
About the role
As a new charity here in Australia, securing donations, grants and sponsorships from local businesses or larger companies is a crucial step for our growth.
For this reason, we are looking for a highly motived and resilient volunteer ready to knock the door to every business in Sydney and Australia!
This is a volunteer position.
What you will do
• Research and identify potential donors/sponsors.
• Approach potential donors/sponsors, pitch House to Grow and its programs, and make asks.
• Build and maintain a database to keep track of fundraising activities.
• Be the voice of House to Grow, attending meetings with our sponsors and networking events to create and maintain relationships.
• Answer fundraising enquiries.
You will bring
• An energetic and enthusiastic personality
• Outstanding listening and negotiation skills
• Communicate confidently and effectively (through oral and written form)
• Ability to work independently and autonomously
Join a multicultural and high motivated team
We work toward our goals, collaborating and exchanging ideas, we communicate in person, email and Whatsapp. We are from all the different part of the world which makes our strength. We are flexible and we believe that we can make a difference.
If you think you could bring something remarkable to the team, click on Express your interest and our friendly volunteer coordinator team will be in touch!