- Location: Sydney NSW
- Category: Education & Training
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Skilled Volunteers
Regular - more than 6 months
6 - 10 hours a week. flexible working hours work from home
House To Grow is committed to providing suitable training in support of our health and safety, discrimination and privacy policies.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Strong grant writing skills and experience are absolutely essential to fulfill the requirements of this role.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
House To Grow will reimburse you for any reasonable out-of-pocket expenses.
House to Grow is a not-for-profit organization. Our priority is to transform lives through education, health and personal development, based on the four pillars of the human essence - mental, emotional, physical and spiritual.
We are now at an exciting stage where everything is happening, and we need motivated volunteers to support our development.
About the role
We are looking for a qualified Social Media Community Manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, we would like to meet you!
The Social Media Community Manager will be responsible for developing and administering our social media activity to engage users and create an interactive relationship between the public and the organization.
Ultimately, you should be able to help enhance our brand awareness and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms.
This is a volunteer position reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager.
What you will do
• Develop, implement and manage our social media calendar and strategies establishing a relevant social media presence across multiple platforms
• Define most important social media KPIs
• Create informative and appealing content (copy, macros, videos) for social media platforms
• Manage and oversee social media activities
• Measure performance and optimise social media campaigns
• Monitor social media accounts to offer constructive interaction/engagement with users (respond to direct messages, comments, reviews and users queries in a timely manner)
• Communicate and build relationships with industry-related professionals, clients, potential clients and influencers via social media to create a strong network
• Organize and participate in events (online and face-to-face) to build community and boost brand awareness
• Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to help achieve corporate marketing goals and ensure brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices, trends and technologies
You will bring
Experience in using Social Media for brand awareness and online marketing objectives
Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
Experience with doing audience and target persona research
Ability to interpret online user engagement metrics
Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Attention to detail and ability to multitask
An energetic and enthusiastic personality
Ability to work independently and autonomously
Experience in using Slack and Trello is a plus
Join a multicultural and high motivated team
We work toward our goals, collaborating and exchanging ideas, we communicate in person, email and Whatsapp. We are from all the different part of the world which makes our strength. We are flexible and we believe that we can make a difference.
If you think you could bring something remarkable to the team, click on Express your interest and our friendly volunteer coordinator team will be in touch!