- Location: Annandale QLD
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Counselling & Help Line
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Translating & Interpreting
- Tutoring & Coaching
Regular - more than 6 months
Monday to Friday.. whichever days suits the volunteer…preferably early in the week and then late in the week
Orientation and On the Job
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Visit a resident who uses “Auslan” Sign Language to communicate and provide social support to isolated residents by reminiscing, talking, discussing the news and local events, Playing cards or board games. Going on short walk with resident. Required for a few hours per week as negotiated.