- Location: Sydney NSW
- Category: Veteran Services
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
Regular - more than 6 months
One day per week. Weekday hours 10:00-15:00 (09:15-14:15 on a Thursday).
Training in use of our CRM is provided.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Working With Children Check - can be obtained for no cost
Police Check - cost will be covered by Legacy
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Legacy is a charity providing services to Australian families suffering after the injury or death of a spouse or parent, during or after their defence force service. We currently care for around 60,000 beneficiaries, with 96% of them being elderly widows throughout Australia.
We are seeking volunteer reception/administration support on our busy days when we have a lot of visitors to the office, one day per week.
The role is located in the CBD close to Wynyard station. Weekday hours would be 10:00-15:00 (09:15-14:15 on a Thursday).
The role would suit someone who is friendly and approachable, has good customer service, is well-spoken and presented.
Duties will include:
- Reception cover, welcoming people
- Franking mail, in coming/outgoing mail collections, return to sender mail
- Basic PC/CRM use
- A willingness to undertake ad-hoc administration tasks
The volunteer will need to undergo a Police and Working with Children check.