- Location: Dudley Park WA
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Sport & Physical Activity
Regular - more than 6 months
Days are flexible 10.30am - 2.00pm.
3 hour orientation and some other training available
- National Police Certificate *
Must be able to comprehend and speak English clearly, as a lot of the residents are hard of hearing.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are an aged care facility, and our residents are really quite high care. We are looking for a few men who are willing to come in for about 2 hours each week to get the gentlemen together and talk “boys talk”. Some ideas could be to sit outside, read the newspaper, play mini golf or lawn bowls, or even play games using the wii (golf, tennis etc) The group would consist of about 6 - 8 men.
Can do attitude and a willingness to make a difference to the lives of some older Australians living in aged care.