- Location: Mount Louisa QLD
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Disability Support
- Fundraising & Events
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
Regular - more than 6 months
As discussed between the organisation and the volunteer
Shadowing of current coordinator to hand the position over and orientation.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
This position requires a police check and reliable transport.
Previous experience or able to demonstrate organisational skills.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for a person to join our volunteer team as our Activities Coordinator. The Activities Coordinator is responsible for organising and running different activities for the residents, helping them to engage and socialise with each other. Preferably applicants will have previous experience but it isn't necessary. Applicants must have the ability to engage with elderly residents in a patient, positive and meaningful way. This role will require a police check.
This role includes:
- Planing and executing weekly and monthly activities
- Purchasing and utilising current supplies
- Setting up and pulling down each activity
- Possibly supervising a small team