- Location: Hurstville NSW
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Writing & Editing
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Regular - less than 6 months
An hour for initial briefing and 3 hour for event and post production time. Event day Tues 20 Nov 5pm - 8.30pm
A full briefing and support provided to complete the project tasks. Though your experience and/or initiative is welcomed.
- National Police Certificate *
A CV, 2 referees a face to face meeting are required. Along with signed Volunteer Agreement, Code of Conduct & Confidentiality Deed are also required and provided when registering as a volunteer.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Any pre-approved expenses will be reimbursed
Film and Post Production - Speakers Forum
Hosted by The Benevolent Society, this forum designed for anyone who is affected by adoption issues. It offers a chance to connect with others also affected while learning from experts on DNA tracing in locating birth parents or children. Speakers will share their own stories and answer questions. 5 speakers will present and audience numbers will be anywhere from 30 – 100.
We need your help to capture this niche and important event to share with others who may not be able to attend.
The final video will be shared on our website, e-news and social media. Post production requirements include full edit, add intro and closing screens, speaker names and titles and we are open to other creative suggestions.
The event will be held on Tuesday 20th November 2018 from 6.00pm - 8.00pm at Hurstville.
What you bring • Ability to professionally film in a conference room environment with understanding of AV and lighting needs. • Ability to take initial brief and run with the next steps, asking questions as you need to along the way. • High level of editing ability to produce a sleek and clear corporate style video • An interest in supporting community
What we bring
• A thorough briefing and support and instruction on the day by our skilled marketing team.
• A credible work experience opportunity if sought and something extra for your portfolio • Contribute to an important community support program • Opportunities to learn about the not-for-profit sector and form relationships within the sector if sought • Feel great and make a difference!!
Questions ? Call Carla on 02 9900 1712 or use the Apply Button and detail in your response why you are attracted to this opportunity and how you would like to contribute. Look out for the reply email for more instructions. We look forward to hearing from you!