- Location: Mount Louisa QLD
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Disability Support
- Fundraising & Events
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
Regular - more than 6 months
15 hours per week, able to do some work remotely.
Shadowing the current Coordinator to hand the position over.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Previous experience or be able to demonstrate organisational skills.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for a creative and organised individual to come on board as our Events Coordinator. This position includes: planning and executing small scale events both on-site and off, supervising a small team and setting up and pulling down events. Must have previous experience or be able to demonstrate organisational skills.
We are looking for a creative and organised individual to organise our monthly themed days and weekly and monthly outings. This position will coordinate with Activities Coordinator and team for the making of props and decorations that are made by the residents. Must be able to engage with residents in a patient, positive and meaningful way. Must have previous experience or be able to demonstrate organisational skills. This position will include:
- Contacting and organising vendors or venues.
- Overseeing on the day.
- Setting up and packing down.
- Coordinating with the Manager, Activities Coordinator and Volunteer Coordinator.