- Location: Mount Louisa QLD
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Disability Support
- Fundraising & Events
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
Regular - more than 6 months
Up to 15 hours per week, able to do some work remotely.
Shadowing current Coordinator to hand the position over.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Previous experience or able to demonstrate organisational skills.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for an energetic and pro-active individual to join our team as the Volunteer Entertainment Coordinator. This position includes planning, contacting and engaging local entertainers. Must have previous experience or be able to demonstrate organisational skills.
We are looking for an organised and pro-active individual to join our team as our Entertainment Coordinator. The Entertainment Coordinator would be responsible for contacting, organising and setting up local entertainers for our residents. Must be able to engage with elderly residents in a patient, positive and meaningful way. This role includes:
- Contacting and organising entertainment.
- Working with Manager.
- Assist in setting up props and equipment.
- Coordinate with the other volunteers.