- Location: Canberra ACT
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Skilled Volunteers
Regular - more than 6 months
casual, ad hoc
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Rainbow Paws Program believes all creatures deserve food, shelter, care and respect. We recognize the role companion animals play in the overall well-being of their guardians - particularly individuals and families doing it tough. Companion animals provide emotional support, stability, and unconditional love. We believe they deserve nothing less in return. The Rainbow Paws Program provides free pet food and products in addition to subsidised boarding, desexing and vet costs.
We are looking for an experienced person to manage our fundraising efforts. This will include:
- coming up with new ideas for fundraising events
- running fundraising events
- developing relationships with donors including sourcing prizes when required
- recruiting volunteers to help with events
The position is ad hoc and volunteer only.