- Location: Hilton SA
- Category: Disability Services
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Research, Policy, & Analysis
- Writing & Editing
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Regular - more than 6 months
Flexible based on volunteers availability
- National Police Certificate *
- Understanding of the not-for -profit sector
- Previous experience in writing and negotiating grant contracts
- Ability to conduct independent research to identify funding opportunities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
MNDSA receive no state government funding for our services. As such we are reliant on fundraising, donations, sponsorship's and successful grant applications to fund our work. We are the only specialist organisation in South Australia supporting people affected by Motor Neurone Disease (MND).
MNDSA require assistance with Grant Applications due to the challenges of the fast paced, rapidly changing environment within the disability not-for-profit sector.
This position will assist with grants identification and submissions including:
- Sourcing, researching and preparing information from a variety of sources
- Writing and editing of submissions
- Monitoring and identifying new funding opportunities aligned to our strategic objectives
We are seeking an enthusiastic and creative professional, with demonstrated skills and experience.
This is a flexible position in regards to time and work location.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!