- Location: Across: Bendigo VIC, Victoria VIC
- Category: Disaster Relief
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management
- Fundraising & Events
- Governance, Boards, & Committees
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Research, Policy, & Analysis
- Safety & Emergency Services
- Translating & Interpreting
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Writing & Editing
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Regular - more than 6 months
The current Board generally meets on a quarterly basis or as required (weekly) generally during school hours so from 9.30 til 2.30 either via face to face or other ways such as social media and emails
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
The current Board generally meets on a quarterly basis or as required (weekly) either via face to face or other ways such as social media and emails
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are seeking expressions of interest from members of the community to join our existing volunteer board members who have have any knowledge or skills in the following areas: Strategy Policy general law Media and marketing OHS Safety in the community or disaster environment Research
Outside of your requirements as a director you will need to be able to pitch in and help with our other programs and services and assist with fundraising and community events also, diversity is no barrier and we welcome applicants with the skills we require.
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and can help us and develop your own governance experience along the way, we would like to hear from you.
Please submit a short letter/message outlining why you think you would like to be consider as a director and want to join our board.