- Location: Western Australia WA
- Category: Homeless
Type of work
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
Regular - more than 6 months
3 - 8 hours per week
You will need:
- To be a good organiser;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience in event management or marketing; and
- To be able to work autonomously.
Your role will include:
Assist each New York marathon fundraiser with their campaigns including: a. Fortnightly check-ins; b. Meetings to discuss ideas, strategies and progress updates; c. Provide support; and d. Answer any queries or direct fundraisers to the relevant department to assist them.
Liaising with our Business and Community Engagement Manager and Director on progress to fundraising targets and any challenges during the fundraising process
Coordinate On My Feet-provided fundraising events to support existing campaigns (i.e. movie nights)