- Location: Warrnambool VIC
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management
- Companionship & Social Support
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
Regular - more than 6 months
Hours are subject to negotiation
1:1 training until the volunteer feels comfortable working alone. There is no time limit on this process.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Experienced in dealing with finances-be it retail or bookkeeping or similar. This person needs to have empathy and be non-judgemental toward the client.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
No out of pocket expenses anticipated
The No Interest Loans Scheme (NILS®) is a community-based program that provides interest-free loans for individuals or families on low income. To assist our clients who are applying for a loan, we need volunteers who are people persons; who have a relaxed conversational interviewing style. As you will be interviewing clients from various backgrounds in various finacial situations you need good communications skills and an empathetic and non-judgemental attitude.