- Location: Bray Park QLD
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
Regular - more than 6 months
Various Shifts Available
Orientation, on the job training and access to access to broader organisation education
- National Police Certificate *
All applicants will be required to complete an online registration form which will be forwarded to them when their expression of interest is lodged with us.
All our Share Your Time Volunteers must attend an orientation session prior to commencement.
Upcoming 2019 dates include:
* April 18th - 10am to 11.30am
* September 19th - 10am to 11.30am
You can let us know which orientation session you would like to attend when you complete your online registration form. We will contact you closer to the date to confirm your attendance.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Anam Cara Aged Care Community - 42-52 Lavarack Rd, Bray Park QLD 4500
Anam Cara Aged Care Community is looking for people interested in spending time with our senior residents. Just a bit of quality time shared can mean so much – from helping out in social groups, art, craft, board games, gardening, or music through to lending a listening ear and reminiscing about the past, discussing current events and making new memories that you can share together!
Also, if you have any skills in specialised areas that you feel would enhance our seniors' lifestyle we would love to hear from you!
Anam Cara is a lovely, welcoming and rewarding place to volunteer where you will meet many wonderful people and learn great new skills that may assist you both personally and professionally. There are lots of other benefits to volunteering with us as well, such as:
- Supply and pay for your National Police Certificate application which is required for the position
- Recognised prior learning in courses through Career Keys for your volunteer contribution
- Access to the Sinnamon Village hydrotherapy pool and wellness gym
- Access to online and face-to-face wellness advisors
- Free Flu Vaccinations
- Exclusive shopping discounts
- Being part of a team who really are making a difference in the lives of seniors in our Aged Care Communities.
Share Your Time Volunteers are not involved in providing clinical or personal care to seniors and must attend a scheduled orientation session prior to commencement.
We look forward to hearing from you!