- Location: West Melbourne VIC
- Category: Young People
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Groups of 10 or more
- Work Experience
Regular - less than 6 months
This free, voluntary training program extends over 6 weeks and usually requires attendance 3 or 4 days per week.
We provide all the personal and professional development training for you to undertake tasks in the gig economy
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
You must be between 18-24 years old and be unemployed/in receipt of Centrelink benefits. Don't worry if you have had a brush with the law, this program is designed to help you get back on track.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
$15 per day learning allowance (voucher) to meet the costs of transport and lunches
Whitelion Y4Y Youth Force is a Task/Gig Based Work Experience and Training Program to get you started on your employment journey.
Are you 18-24, from an at-risk background and unemployed?
Do you want to start building your CV by:
- Accelerating your employability skills
- Building your references and connections
- Receiving a daily learning allowance
Whitelion’s Y4Y Youth Force is looking for 18-24-year-old, volunteers to take part in a ground-breaking program to build employability skills and secure a pathway into work.
We will provide… A learning allowance for each day of attendance Training & coaching Tools, equipment & uniforms Expert support Staff
All you need to do is…
- Turn up for the program
- Take responsibility and join in
What’s in it for you?
- On-the-job training & feedback
- References & testimonials
- Personal and professional development sessions
- Professional connections
- New friends
Tasks and mini work experiences are a new way of working that provides you with on the job training, feedback, personal development sessions and helps you get clear about your preferred pathway to work.
Contact us now to find out how Y4Y can help you reach employment.