- Location: Sydney NSW
- Category: Education & Training
Type of work
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Skilled Volunteers
Regular - more than 6 months
6 - 10 hours a week. flexible working hours work from home
House To Grow is committed to providing suitable training in support of our health and safety, discrimination and privacy policies.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
House To Grow will reimburse you for any reasonable out-of-pocket expenses.
House to Grow is a not-for-profit organization. Our priority is to transform lives through education, health, and personal development, based on the four pillars of the human essence: mental, emotional, physical and spiritual.
We are now at an exciting stage where everything is happening, and we need motivated volunteers to support our development.
About the role
We are looking for a Webmaster to join our team. As a primary task, you will be responsible to build develop, maintain and support the new House to Grow website.
This is a volunteer position reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager.
What you will do
- Develop, maintain and support our new website
- SEO campaign implementation and management
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications team on Content Marketing with a focus on SEO
- Construct and manage campaigns from start to finish
- Graphics creation
- Database Management data
You will bring
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
- Track record of developing, implementing and optimizing cost-effective and high-performing SEO strategies
- Sound knowledge of SEO performance, causation and correlation, and other key SEO metrics
- Experience with SEO aspects of site migration and launch
- Ability to evaluate key SEO metrics
- Strong understanding of content, content metrics, and content strategies
- Ability to audit websites, analyze data and formulate strategies
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Google Analytics and Google Webmaster, Search Console experience
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Strong time and project management skills
- Strong writing skills
- E-commerce platforms and payment systems
Join a multicultural and high motivated team
We work toward our goals, collaborating and exchanging ideas, we communicate in person, email and Whatsapp. We are from all the different part of the world which makes our strength. We are flexible and we believe that we can make a difference.
If you think you could bring something remarkable to the team, click on Express your interest and our friendly volunteer coordinator team will be in touch!