- Location: Rockingham WA
- Category: Disability Services
Type of work
- Disability Support
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Regular - more than 6 months
Tuesdays once per month. Some weekends as required.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
An interest in working with young people, or young people with a disability.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
To support a young person with a disability for the City of Rockingham's Youth Reference group. Provide one on one support at group meetings. Keeping the young person engaged with tasks including minute taking, planning events, and speaking at meetings.
The volunteer would have support from a Community Development Officer. The group meets for two hours monthly on a Tuesday night 5pm-7pm and occasionally at events and training on an ad hoc basis.