- Location: Sydney NSW
- Category: Other
Regular - less than 6 months
2 days per week
You may be required to undertake our Employment Tutoring Program.
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Do What You Can is a registered not-for-profit organisation that helps community become job ready, socially connected, professionally engaged and future positive! Our mission is to bring participants from all walks of life in effort to help them achieve career longevity by learning, practicing and sharing their skills in a supportive environment, developing a sense of achievement and belonging.
About the role A volunteer opportunity is available for an Admin / Receptionist. The position primarily involves the management of the front desk, liaising with clients and all associated tasks. You will work across three offices.
**Responsibilities of the position: **
- Managing incoming calls and inquiries
- Coordinating, scheduling meetings and recalls
- Billing and processing payments
- Maintaining records
- Daily account keeping
The successful applicant will possess outstanding telephone manner on a busy switchboard, have excellent communication skills and the ability to work both alone and as part of a team are essential as well as a keen interest in customer service and satisfaction.
**Selection Criteria: **
- Previous experience working as a receptionist would be beneficial
- Exceptional Telephone manner
- A professional, mature and caring manner
- Limited supervision required
- High level of computer literacy and typing skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills with the capacity to work under pressure
This opportunity is for committed and well-organised applicants, who are ready to become our brand ambassador. Great soft skills and good communication are essential for this position.
To apply for this position you must have the right to live and work in Australia.