- Location: Victoria VIC
- Category: Migrant Services
Type of work
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
One off - a few hours
few hours over few weeks. adhoc assignments may also be available depending on the skills of the candidate and their availability.
Are you passionate about helping migrant community help preserve and share their culture with wider society?
Do you wish to give back and use your skills in graphic design to improve the social cohesion and help preserve culture and identity and foster better community integration?
Then Epping Wollert Nepalese Community has a role for you.
We’re looking for a confident and enthusiastic volunteer Graphic Designer to assist our team of volunteers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working alongside a diverse group of individual with varied perspectives and use your skills for positive impact!
You’ll have flexibility and creative license, working with our small, friendly and passionate team remotely. Ideal for someone who works from home, part-time or looking to gain some practical experience while studying.
Though it is not essential for the role, the successful candidate is also welcome to join capability uplift community event at their leisure, to help strengthen their understanding of the community.
- Initial assignment is to design the community association logo, that accurately captures organisational essence.
- Successful Candidate will also be encouraged to take on additional duties depending on their skills and availability.
- Additional duties may include a design of promotional banners to be used during community and fundraising events.
- Future assignment may include contributing to building and maintaining community associate website.
Who are we after?
- Good with graphic design with creative mind and an ability to capture abstract concepts through clear visuals.
- Organised, with good attention to detail and brand consistency.
- Good at staying motivated while working remotely.
How to apply?
Please click apply now below. Please include your CV, and/or a short cover letter. Please include some samples of your current/previous work.