- Location: Collingwood VIC
- Category: Other
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience & Internships
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
A few days
Hours are flexible and to be mutually agreed upon. Store Opening Hrs: Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm Saturday: 9am to 5pm
No experience required. On the job orientation and training.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Tea and coffee provided.
Vinnies Collingwood is seeking energetic and passionate Volunteer Team Members who are available on one or more weekdays.
There are many aspects of the store for you to get involved in including:
• Creating amazing customer experiences
• Assisting in sorting, pricing and displaying an array of quirky and vintage donated goods including fashion, homewares and furniture
• Keeping the store looking stylish
All you need is a positive team spirit and 'can do' attitude!
We offer an opportunity to:
• Learn valuable retail and merchandising skills in a national not-for-profit organisation
• Support those in need within your local area by volunteering in-store
• Build lifelong friendships
We are Centrelink approved.
A bit about Vinnies...
The St Vincent de Paul Society is one of the most recognised charitable organisations that offers ‘a hand up’ to people in need. We do this by respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their destiny by providing practical support, advocacy and friendship. We operate over 100 retail shops throughout Victoria, commonly called 'Vinnies' that raise much needed funds to support those who are vulnerable in the community.
St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria is proactive in supporting child safety.