About this opportunity
Vinnies Collingwood is seeking new volunteers who enjoy keeping busy and love building relationships..
There are many aspects of the store for you to get involved in including:
• Creating amazing customer experiences
• Assisting in sorting, pricing and displaying an array of quirky and vintage donated goods
• Keeping the store looking stylish
All you need is a friendly presence within the store and 'can do' positive attitude!
We offer an opportunity to:
• Gain real retail and customer service work experience in a respected national not-for-profit organisation
• Be part of a strong team that makes a significant impact on local communities
• Build lifelong friendships
We are Work for the Dole approved.
A little about Vinnies…
As one of the most recognised charitable organisations, St Vincent de Paul Society has been offering a ‘hand up’ to Victorians in need for over 160 years. We operate over 100 stores commonly called ‘Vinnies’ that raise funds for those who are vulnerable. Raised funds are directed back into local communities through the provision of practical support, advocacy and friendship.
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
Hours are flexible and to be mutually agreed upon. Store Opening Hrs: Weekdays: 9am to 5pm Saturday: 11am to 4pmGood for
- Centrelink Approved
- Travelling/short term volunteers
- Volunteers with limited English
- Work Experience
- Youth/school volunteers (age 14-18)
- Retail and Sales
On the job induction and training provided. No experience required.Reimbursement
Tea, coffee & water provided. Society will reimburse cost of photo for WWCC.