- Location: Winchelsea VIC
- Category: Education & Training
Type of work
- Driving & Transportation
- Food Preparation & Service
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
Wednesdays and/or Fridays, approx. 12-2pm, once monthly minimum. Additional details available from agency.
Orientation and instruction for Buddy shifts and volunteer support for role provided.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Physically strong with good communication skills, have a genuine interest in assisting people of all ages and abilities, while being willing and interested to contribute to community organisations.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are seeking a volunteer to deliver meals to clients. Volunteers can nominate the day(s) they are available for a minimum of once a month as part of a 6-week roster, and work independently, or with a buddy.
If working as a team one person is required to use their own car, non drivers are partnered with a volunteer who is willing to drive and use their own vehicle.
- safe and timely delivery of meals to the client’s home,
- positive communication and develop a relationship with clients,
- ability to observe and report any issues of concern with clients,
- ability to make sound judgements and work within the boundaries of the role,
- uphold the standards required in public as our representative.