- Location: Esperance WA
- Category: Emergency Response
Type of work
- Safety & Emergency Services
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- National Police Certificate *
Committed to serving the Community, enthusiasm, positive attitude, team orientated, responsible and mature approach,
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
attend incidents whenever possible, follow instructions given by the Fire Control Officer, use brigade equipment and vehicles in a safe manner, attend brigade meetings regularly,participate in training, maintain a reasonable level of fitness, maintain equipment,appliances and personal protective equipment.