About this opportunity
We are looking to appoint a volunteer Website Manager to help us keep our website organised and running smoothly for one day per week. You will be looking to work with a professional, friendly and passionate team who are making a positive difference in the lives of Australian residents.
The Website Manager will undertake the following tasks:
1. Run backups and security updates, add plug-ins and ensure all of All Together Now’s websites are hosted and maintained adequately
2. Implement Wordpress changes to the content
3. Optimise the organisation’s use of SEO, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and social media analytics programs to and provide a better understanding of how we can make better use of our systems and online communications
4. Advise and train the Comms officers on SEO optimisations to respect when writing content for All Together Now’s websites
5. Advise on cloud computing optimisation and other technical improvements that may assist in making our organisation more efficient
6. Other relevant tasks as determined by the Managing Director
1. A strong knowledge of HTML and Wordpress
2. A strong knowledge of SEO
3. A strong knowledge of using and interpreting the data from Google Analytics, Google Adwords and other analytical software
4. Proven ability to set up and maintain payment gateways within Wordpress
5. Reliable and organised, with excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
6. Has a proactive approach
7. A strong interest in learning more about how to address racism in Australia
8. Familiarity with Photoshop would be an added-bonus
The Website Manager will work around one day a week in our office in Chippendale (close to Central Station) or remotely. This role can be broken down into a small number of hours over a week rather than one full day a week. We ask for a minimum commitment of six months.
How to Apply for this role:
To apply, please send a copy of your CV with a short covering email explaining how you meet the selection criteria.
- Work Experience
- IT and Web Development
- Marketing, Media, Communications