- Location: Baulkham Hills NSW
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Driving & Transportation
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
One off - a few hours
As suits your lifestyle and driving patterns around Sydney & The Hills.
Training is provided in how to respond to Ride Requests and how best to assist less-mobile Seniors safely accessing your vehicle.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Role is for drivers holding C Class licences (or better) and requires you to use your own car. P-Plate drivers need not apply.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Additional vehicle running costs (up to $5.50/Ride) are reimbursed via PayPal
• Driver checks new Facebook-listed Ride Requests • Driver accepts or declines Ride Requests • If a Ride is accepted, Driver detours to pickup a Senior and drop them off along the way. • Driver provides feedback on the Ride and claims reimbursement, if required
It's quick, simple and fun to lend a helping hand, in as little as five minutes!