- Location: Doveton VIC
- Category: Education & Training
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Wheelchair Access
Monday or Thursday - 3.15 - 4.30pm or Tuesday 3.15 - 4.00pm
Induction provided by the College. Further training provided by CMY
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
1. Support students individually to complete tasks assigned
2. Support students to access resources
You will need to be confident and capable in any learning domain particularly Literacy or Numeracy.
You will also be aware, sensitive and respectful of cultural differences.
Ideal tutors have a warm and supportive personality and a clear communication style.
Monday and Thursday clubs run at Doveton College. Wednesday club runs at The Gathering Place and supports Koorie children.