- Location: Reynella SA, Christie Downs SA
- Category: Young People
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Music & Entertainment
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
A few days
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, after school hours (with the possibility on ongoing opportunities)
Any required training provided by the organisation.
- Working with Children Check *
Child Related DCSI screening (paid for by the organisation),
Good communication skills,
Experience in supporting youth programs, able to relate to youth and people from a wide range of backgrounds.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
For any pre-approved expenses, in consultation with staff.
• Work with staff and volunteers to design, deliver and evaluate youth programs.
• Develop and foster positive relationships with parents and young people who access the programs/centres.
• Support group activities.
• Attend staff/volunteer team meetings.