About this opportunity
• Work with staff and volunteers to design, deliver and evaluate youth programs.
• Develop and foster positive relationships with parents and young people who access the programs/centres.
• Support group activities.
• Attend staff/volunteer team meetings.
Working with Children Check *.
Child Related DCSI screening (paid for by the organisation),
Good communication skills,
Experience in supporting youth programs, able to relate to youth and people from a wide range of backgrounds.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, after school hours for Term 4 (with the possibility on ongoing opportunities)Good for
- Centrelink Approved
- Skilled Volunteer
- Youth/school volunteers (age 14-18)
- Administration, Office Management
- Music and Entertainment
- Tutoring and Mentoring
Any required training provided by the organisation.Reimbursement
For any pre-approved expenses, in consultation with staff.