- Location: Midland WA
- Category: Health
Type of work
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Skilled Volunteers
Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday - days and hours are flexible depending on therapist's availability and demand.
Workplace induction/orientation and role specific training
- National Police Certificate *
* Diploma of Reflexology HTL51707
* Eligible for membership to a Reflexology Association
* 50 hours Reflexology experience
* Positive approach to the workplace
* Understanding and commitment to the values of Cancer Council
* Empathy and sensitivity towards working with people affected by cancer
* Good communication skills
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Out of pocket expenses
As our Complementary Therapist with Cancer Council, you can make a difference in the lives of people affected by cancer.
* Administer Reflexology therapy to cancer patients and carers to promote relaxation and improve quality of life
*Be conversant with Cancer Council Complementary Touch Based Therapy policy, guidelines and relevant protocol (provided) and deliver chosen complementary therapy within this framework
* Be part of a friendly and productive team supporting people affected by cancer in the Midland area