- Location: Labrador QLD
- Category: Education & Training
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Writing & Editing
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience & Internships
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Days required, Thursday, 3pm- 4.30 pm.
volunteers complete induction
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
A current Blue Card is required for this role. If you are able to commit to the requirements for this position, the organisation will apply for one for you, this may take to 6 to 8 weeks to process.
If under 18 years a National Police Check will be undertaken.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
. To assist students with the educational support required to encourage motivation and success at school.
. Assist with school based tasks.
. Assist with literacy activities
. Responsible to record tasks completed and carry on other tasks as required.
. Responsible to communicate any concerns with the coordinator of Learning Club.
. Communicate on a regular basis with their student/s, teacher/s sharing information.