- Location: Labrador QLD
- Category: Education & Training
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Writing & Editing
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience & Internships
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Days required, Thursday, 3pm- 4.30 pm.
volunteers complete induction
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
a Blue Card (working with children) will be applied for by
The Smith Family.
If under 18 years a National Police Check will be undertaken.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
. To assist students with the educational support required to encourage motivation and success at school.
. Assist with school based tasks.
. Assist with literacy activities
. Responsible to record tasks completed and carry on other tasks as required.
. Responsible to communicate any concerns with the coordinator of Learning Club.
. Communicate on a regular basis with their student/s, teacher/s sharing information.