- Location: Grovedale VIC
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
- Trades & Maintenance
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- Travelling Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience & Internships
Days and times are negotiable, additional details available from agency.
Orientation and in-house training provided with on-going support.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Physically fit and motivated.
- C-class licence driver's licence is preferred but is not essential,
- ability to clean and garden,
- work in a great team environment,
- able to work from instructions,
- physical fit and able to work out doors.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are seeking a number of physically fit and motivated volunteers to assist with general cleaning duties and grounds and garden maintenance at our site. The role may include office cleaning and general cleaning tasks, mowing, weeding, use of the wiper-sniper, removal of rubbish and general maintenance tasks.
You will be working in a great team environment and may also be requested to drive or partner as the jockey on deliveries. (current C-class licence).