- Location: Holder ACT
- Category: Other
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Flexible, and happy to discuss. Up to 10 hours per week during business hours.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
avaliable, if required
Epilepsy ACT are looking for a lively and creative person to run, create & support our fundraising events and activities to help us raise much needed funding/donations.
This position will include:
• Fundraising & event Management.
• Coordination of fundraising events, raffles and other activities.
• Provide support in all aspects of fundraising.
• Work collaboratively with volunteers, staff, sponsors and others to achieve maximum fundraising potential for the organisation.
• Reflect the Vision, Mission and Values of Epilepsy ACT while performing duties.
• Understand and adhere to the Policies and Procedures of Epilepsy ACT.
• Understand and adhere to the principles of Occupational Health and Safety and practises.
• Physically fit to carry out the duties required for events.