- Location: Rowes Bay QLD
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Regular - more than 6 months
Mon through Fri as negotiated
Orientation and on the job
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
A volunteer assistant to the reading group is required for our retirement village to enhance the lives of residents who are socially isolated or lonely and would benefit from a friendly visit.
You will have the ability to interact with aged care residents, have a positive attitude, be
reliable & able to commit to ongoing support with the reading group.