- Location: Sandgate QLD
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Wheelchair Access
Regular - more than 6 months
Each weekday from 9.00am – 12.00pm or 1.00pm-4.00pm.
All Regis volunteers receive ongoing training and support
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
It takes a special person to work in aged care. We want the best people and we work hard to keep them – so our care recipients have a consistent, experienced presence in their lives. Volunteers are key to our program and to enriching people’s daily living with their experience and skills.
It can be as simple as having a cup of tea/coffee & having a chat, reading a book or newspaper, playing board or card games, or helping with other one on one activities.
- Police Check (free for volunteers)*
- Statutory Declaration
- Positive Attitude
All Regis volunteers are covered by insurance and receive ongoing training and support. Regis is not Centrelink approved and cannot provide volunteer placement hours for people on Newstart.
- Arranged via Regis, details to be provided on expression of interest.