- Location: Narrabundah ACT
- Category: Other
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
- Fundraising & Events
- Governance, Boards, & Committees
- Wheelchair Access
Regular - more than 6 months
Monthly meetings on the first Thursday of the month - 10:00am - 11:30am. Volunteering of time to assist with event organisation and other fundraising activities.
- Driver's Licence (C)
A Code of Conduct will need to be agreed to and signed.
To be considered for this role you must:
- have a good sense of humour;
- be willing to assist with Auxiliary events;
- have an interest in fundraising in the local community.
The Marymead Auxiliary has provided valuable fundraising support since 1967 with events such as the Annual Fete, Autumn and Spring Plant sales, Card and Games day, quarterly Monster Garage sales and the Spring Morning Tea.
If you are interested in fundraising and want to meet new people, consider joining the Marymead Auxiliary, you’ll be glad you did!