- Location: Annerley QLD
- Category: Other
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience & Internships
Flexible shifts and times are available
On the job training in all aspects of retail is offered
- National Police Certificate *
Vinnies will organise and pay for a police check prior to you starting with us
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Do you have some spare time, would you like to learn new skills and have fun while helping your local community? Do you love fashion, antiques and collectibles? Do you enjoy op shopping and meeting lots of different people?
This position will give you practical experience working in a not-for-profit organisation in a friendly retail team environment.
This rewarding volunteer role is within our Vinnies Annerley Store, assisting customers with their purchases, receiving incoming donations, sorting and pricing stock, using EFTPOS and a cash register.
No experience necessary as on the job training in all aspects of retail is offered.
Flexible shifts and times are available.
These volunteer positions are good for:
• Volunteers who would like to help the community
• Centrelink volunteers
• Work Experience & Internships
• Returning to work volunteers
• Students seeking practical experience